The duration of tailor-made training may vary:
- short: only one seminar
- medium: two to six seminars over one year
- long: two to six years at a rate of four to six
seminars a year
We generally suggest three days of instruction at a rate
of four seminars a year. The order is also variable. You
may propose another setup based on the following
- Each seminar lasts a minimum of two days and a
maximum of five.
- There can be four to six seminars a year.
- The topics may be approached in the order you prefer
based on your priorities and interests.
Each student receives instructional material:
- theoretical, which varies depending on the
program, usually in the form of a workbook
- practical, in the form of a CD-ROM containing
detailed photos and explanations of all the techniques
Each seminar includes a clinic day where I treat
between 10 (minimum guaranteed) and 18 patients (maximum
in one day). Each student may attend five treatment
Fees are US$3,500 per day plus transportation costs
(airline tickets) and accommodations (hotel, meals, land